I am a Telecom & Social Media Doctor … A Technology GP … looking into what is wrong, what is good, how to prevent and how to get better. I am a Technology Economist, or as I like to call it a TechNEconomist. I am a data gourmet, I enjoy consuming large amount of data and care that the data I consume are of good quality. Though the occasional junk data can be fun as well as it can be revealing and entertaining. Fun and Passion are both important elements of the daily drive to get out of bed and explore and experience The World. This leads me to thinking (with my thinking hat on) about, analyzing and commenting on interesting disruptive technology trends and innovations as well as the Future of Telecom, Social Media and Life in its many shapes, sounds and colors. I believe very much in looking out for the abnormality in data. In the extreme, or the abnormal, part of data distributions, that’s where the interesting stories lie as hidden jewels to be discovered. Opinions are of course my own.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” Albert Einstein
About Dr. Kim
- RT @math_rachel: Deep Learning, Structure, and Innate Priors: A Discussion between Yann LeCun and Christopher Manning @abigail_e_see https:… 7 hours ago
- RT @RWitherspoon: What an inspiration this woman is! twitter.com/NBCNews/status… 12 hours ago
- RT @jackclarkSF: Today I'm testifying in Congress about AI and public policy. I'm going to discuss the importance of developing shared ethi… 14 hours ago
- A great & very interesting day in London with Watson and the great folks of IBM! #cognitiveoperations #automation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @ClaraJeffery: I never want to hear that women are too emotional for stressful situations (or to hold public office) again https://t.co/… 1 day ago