I am a Telecom & Social Media Doctor … A Technology GP … looking into what is wrong, what is good, how to prevent and how to get better. I am a Technology Economist, or as I like to call it a TechNEconomist. I am a data gourmet, I enjoy consuming large amount of data and care that the data I consume are of good quality. Though the occasional junk data can be fun as well as it can be revealing and entertaining. Fun and Passion are both important elements of the daily drive to get out of bed and explore and experience The World. This leads me to thinking (with my thinking hat on) about, analyzing and commenting on interesting disruptive technology trends and innovations as well as the Future of Telecom, Social Media and Life in its many shapes, sounds and colors. I believe very much in looking out for the abnormality in data. In the extreme, or the abnormal, part of data distributions, that’s where the interesting stories lie as hidden jewels to be discovered. Opinions are of course my own.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” Albert Einstein
About Dr. Kim
- @HenrietteWess 🤔 I am not 100% in line with this. I thought a passport had to do with physical identifiers & not so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @timnitGebru: Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised. After emailing the author of an article highlighting zero of the many people of color… 22 hours ago
- RT @zacharylipton: Check out this tree stuff by top UCSD mate Shakad Vikram. twitter.com/sharadvikram/s… 22 hours ago
- Is Black Box Human Better Than Black Box AI? via @forbes forbes.com/sites/cognitiv… 1 day ago
- RT @LirazMargalit: Instead of recording the past, the purpose of our memory is to rewrite history. Recalling an event in a new context can… 1 day ago