Thank you so much for your interest!
|With more than 20+ years in the industry, I have a deep knowledge of the technology-economical and strategical aspects of the ICT & TMT related infrastructure and its supporting architectures. I have been very privileged to have had a international career that have brought me insights and experiences from pretty much all over the globe and vastly different Telco market conditions.|
Today, I am a board member and senior advisor to several companies spanning traditional telecommunications, infrastructure providers, private equity, and innovative technology companies offering breakthrough innovative software solutions to Telcos. In 2022, I have established my boutique Techno-Economics advisory company, TechNEconomY, that internationally provide advisory support to the ICT and TMT industry.
I was the CTIO of T-Mobile Netherlands, successfully leading the technology transformation journey of mobile, fixed, and IT integration and migration of Tele2 Netherlands & Simple, managing the technology aspects of supporting 4 unique brands. During my tenure, T-Mobile Netherlands won the Umlaut best in test award three times including the best network worldwide. I was part of the management team that sold T-Mobile NL to a consortium of Warburg Pincus LLC and Apax Partners LLP at ca. 8.7x the adjusted Ebitda or 5.1 billion euros.
Moreover, I was also responsible, as Managing Director, for establishing T-Infra BV Tower Company and onboarding more than 3000+ T-Mobile NL sites. T-Infra BV was later sold to Cellnex for 250 million euros with DTAG retaining a stake pf 38% in the resulting merged tower company (in The Netherlands). Prior, I worked as CTIO in the leading telecommunications company in Hungary, Magyar Telekom, responsible for an aggressive focus on (aerial) fiber to the home deployment across Hungary. Moreover, I have also worked for Ooredoo Group (Qatar) and Deutsche Telekom Group in various leadership roles finding solutions to the big network and IT architectural, techno-economical, cost- and organization-transformative challenges in the Telco Industry.
At Deutsche Telekom AG (DTAG), I founded Technology Economics, developing state-of-the-art techno-economical models allowing detailed quantitative strategies to be developed on infrastructure and technology deployment. These models, regarded as best-practice Capex & Opex models, allowed DTAG to allocate its financial resources far more efficiently than had been the norm before this work. A similar Capex and Opex framework were later developed for the Ooredoo Group (Qatar).
I hold a Ph.D. in Physics and an M.Sc. degree in Physics and Mathematics (from Aarhus University, Denmark). Moreover, I have taken Insead’s executive course in Finance and is in the process of taking my second master of science degree (MS-DS) in Data Science from University of Colorado Boulder. Throughout my career I have taken numerous courses across the fields of technology, economics, artificial intelligence, and data science, a complete overview you can find at my Linkedin profile.
– Leading the successful integration and migration of Tele2 NL BV technology landscape and customers to T-Mobile within time and money and achieving planned synergies.
– Established T-Infra BV Tower Company onboarding 3000+ sites from T-Mobile NL.
– Wrote the Technology Bid Book Winning 1 of 2 new Myanmar mobile operator licenses for Ooredoo.
– Designed & planned Ooredoo Myanmar winning 3G-only network.
– Acting CTIO in Ooredoo Myanmar preparing Ooredoo Myanmar for Commercial Launch.
– Formulating Network Sharing 360 Framework, a practical guide to Operators, Regulators & Private firms.
– Ongoing support & advise Deutsche Telekom AG on T-Mobile US strategic options (incl. spectrum) & regulatory processes.
– Deeply involved in T-Mobile – AT&T merger efforts leading to record breakup fee & spectrum for T-Mobile US.
– Orange Netherlands acquisition & post-merger network integration lead.
– T-Mobile & Orange UK (EE) joint venture.
– Establishing the spectrum strategy framework & in-depth regulatory-economical analysis for Deutsche Telekom.
– Adviser on several network sharing projects in the Deutsche Telekom.
Feel free to reach out on the email below.