I am a Telecom & Social Media Doctor … A Technology GP … looking into what is wrong, what is good, how to prevent and how to get better. I am a Technology Economist, or as I like to call it a TechNEconomist. I am a data gourmet, I enjoy consuming large amount of data and care that the data I consume are of good quality. Though the occasional junk data can be fun as well as it can be revealing and entertaining. Fun and Passion are both important elements of the daily drive to get out of bed and explore and experience The World. This leads me to thinking (with my thinking hat on) about, analyzing and commenting on interesting disruptive technology trends and innovations as well as the Future of Telecom, Social Media and Life in its many shapes, sounds and colors. I believe very much in looking out for the abnormality in data. In the extreme, or the abnormal, part of data distributions, that’s where the interesting stories lie as hidden jewels to be discovered. Opinions are of course my own.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” Albert Einstein
About Dr. Kim
- RT @SorenAbildgaard: A lot of you have been patiently waiting for this and now it’s finally here. @TMobile_NL is the first Dutch provider t… 3 days ago
- RT @MullerCatelijne: Most machine-learning systems don’t uncover causal mechanisms. They are statistical-correlation engines. They can’t ex… 3 days ago
- @AngeBassa It is not black or white ... It’s just different or can be different! So I agree that you can disagree 😜… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @AngeBassa But empathy are not their strong trait :-( to say the least! 4 days ago
- @AngeBassa Aspergers certain can be incredible brilliant as well as coming over as complete jerks! Particular if th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago