I am a Telecom & Social Media Doctor … A Technology GP … looking into what is wrong, what is good, how to prevent and how to get better. I am a Technology Economist, or as I like to call it a TechNEconomist. I am a data gourmet, I enjoy consuming large amount of data and care that the data I consume are of good quality. Though the occasional junk data can be fun as well as it can be revealing and entertaining. Fun and Passion are both important elements of the daily drive to get out of bed and explore and experience The World. This leads me to thinking (with my thinking hat on) about, analyzing and commenting on interesting disruptive technology trends and innovations as well as the Future of Telecom, Social Media and Life in its many shapes, sounds and colors. I believe very much in looking out for the abnormality in data. In the extreme, or the abnormal, part of data distributions, that’s where the interesting stories lie as hidden jewels to be discovered. Opinions are of course my own.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” Albert Einstein
About Dr. Kim
- @_snek93 @yoavgo But not as fun! 😉 4 days ago
- @yoavgo For someone knowing the person, I don’t think the black stripe is effective at all! But maybe if you don’t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @laurahelmuth: Fun story about the origins of Markov chains, created by "Andrei the Furious" to disprove a supposed proof of free will a… 4 days ago
- @WiringTheBrain Probably not! 🤔 But I sure am very happy that we have those nice things 😉 5 days ago
- @WiringTheBrain That’s actually the most shocking part ... it really looks like they take her serious 😳🤔 6 days ago