I am a Telecom & Social Media Doctor … A Technology GP … looking into what is wrong, what is good, how to prevent and how to get better. I am a Technology Economist, or as I like to call it a TechNEconomist. I am a data gourmet, I enjoy consuming large amount of data and care that the data I consume are of good quality. Though the occasional junk data can be fun as well as it can be revealing and entertaining. Fun and Passion are both important elements of the daily drive to get out of bed and explore and experience The World. This leads me to thinking (with my thinking hat on) about, analyzing and commenting on interesting disruptive technology trends and innovations as well as the Future of Telecom, Social Media and Life in its many shapes, sounds and colors. I believe very much in looking out for the abnormality in data. In the extreme, or the abnormal, part of data distributions, that’s where the interesting stories lie as hidden jewels to be discovered. Opinions are of course my own.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” Albert Einstein
About Dr. Kim
- @anWittmann Yep! As minimum ... also the Zero-Touch might be the “easiest” of the 3Zs ... 3 hours ago
- 3Z Network thinking has to include the IT Stack as well as the Home Environment otherwise there will be little achi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Spending some mental efforts on specifying near-future 3Z Networks ... #ZeroTouch, #ZeroDefect & #ZeroComplaint Net… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @AngelaZutavern: Where in the world is the #AI talent? 2018 global talent report ow.ly/7c4N30ivsL8 #digital #datascience #bigdata… 17 hours ago
- RT @ABCPolitics: ONE LESS: Scott Pappalardo owned his AR-15 rifle for more than 30 years. He even has a Second Amendment tattoo on his arm.… 17 hours ago