I am a Telecom & Social Media Doctor … A Technology GP … looking into what is wrong, what is good, how to prevent and how to get better. I am a Technology Economist, or as I like to call it a TechNEconomist. I am a data gourmet, I enjoy consuming large amount of data and care that the data I consume are of good quality. Though the occasional junk data can be fun as well as it can be revealing and entertaining. Fun and Passion are both important elements of the daily drive to get out of bed and explore and experience The World. This leads me to thinking (with my thinking hat on) about, analyzing and commenting on interesting disruptive technology trends and innovations as well as the Future of Telecom, Social Media and Life in its many shapes, sounds and colors. I believe very much in looking out for the abnormality in data. In the extreme, or the abnormal, part of data distributions, that’s where the interesting stories lie as hidden jewels to be discovered. Opinions are of course my own.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” Albert Einstein
About Dr. Kim
- Interesting read! And not too surprising in this day and age (although plenty of historical evidence as well)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @Kristian_Jensen: So Danes don’t wants to work? 11 places better than US in OECD statistics! We are working much more than Americans and… 13 hours ago
- @paulkrugman Thank you for this! As a Dane living abroad for 20 years, in many places around the world, the Fox des… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @antoniogm: My latest on the 3D printed gun controversy and @DefDist for @WIRED. Short version: US gun regulation is going to be made o… 13 hours ago
- RT @zacharylipton: New paper with @dkaushik96 is up: ***How Much Reading Does Reading Comprehension Require? A Critical Investigation of P… 14 hours ago